Flex-Cable values the business it has with its customers, and understands the need to return product may arise. Therefore;
Be it understood, Flex-Cable manufactures product/parts to order and does not normally stock said items.
As a result, certain policies regarding returns have been put into place.
1) All returns must have prior authorization before being returned. This is to ensure all returned materials can be tracked and properly identified. Please contact Flex-Cable inside sales to obtain a return authorization number. Any returned material without prior approval and a return authorization number will be refused at the sender’s expense.
2) Flex-Cable guarantees its product/parts against manufacturing defects. All authorized returned product/parts will be inspected upon receipt. If it is determined to be defective or damaged due to misapplication, improper handling, storage, etc., Flex-Cable will notify the customer to discuss options.
3) As a general rule, incorrectly ordered, custom manufactured parts, will NOT be accepted for return. Please contact Flex-Cable inside sales department as all incorrectly ordered material is subject to a restocking charge determined at the time of authorization.
4) Returns requested due to customer excess stock/inventory will be considered on an individual basis. Returns may be granted depending upon certain criteria, i.e., manufacture date, resalable material, standard/non-standard product, etc.
5) Returns requested as result of Flex-Cable error will be accepted upon review and issuance of a return authorization number. An internal order for replacement material or parts will be generated. This will trigger a credit against original purchase and a new invoice generated for the correct material.
All returns will be reviewed on an individual basis.
Please contact us at (231) 937-8000 or via email at
DO NOT RETURN PRODUCT WITHOUT A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER, AS IT WILL BE RETURNED AT YOUR EXPENSE.